I feel so blessed to have the best nanny in the world. Julie has truly become a part of our family. Read on and you will see why.
I walk in the door from work today and my two little ones are sitting on the steps right in front of the door. They are buzzing with excitement holding out a gift bag for me. Telling me "mommy look" and "you present" and lots of other things I could not even make out because they were talking over eachother in excitement. Gabriel helped me open up the bag and there was a picture of the two of them dressed up in Christmas outfits sitting on Santa's lap! I could not believe it! I was soooo excited. The adorable picture (I will be posting it soon) was in a silver glittery frame and my little ones were so proud of it. Julie was standing nearby but out of site as if not to take any credit for such a thoughtful act. She knows how many activities I want to do with the kids but I dont get to it all because of the hours I put in at work. I know it probably took most of the day to get the kids ready, to the mall and actually in Santa's lap after who knows how much negotiating with Gabriel and knees hitting the floor tantrums from our little princess Gracie. Today Christmas arrived early!
No comments:
Post a Comment