We went to Grandma Basha's house this year. As always we indulged in tons of yummy Thanksgiving day food. Once again my mom out did herself and made everything under the sun. She plays it off as if she does not really cook but she really cooks up the best Thanksgiving...now if I could just learn how to make her homemade gravy I would be in business. Gabriel could not eat enough turkey...I thought turkey was supposed to make you sleepy...? As for Gracie her fav was the stuffing she kept pointing to her plate where the stuffing was saying "more" my little girl knows whats good! Its all about carbs on carbs. Aunite spent a ton of time this year facilitating our "activity" of making homemade pickles. MMmmm they are really good. We thought it would be a fun activity to do with the kids....maybe next year they were better off outside the kitchen!
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment